Monday, August 22, 2005

Cutest, Pinkest, Girliest Bike EVAR

Imagine my surprise and my delight waking up to this adorable, sensational, pinkalicious piece of machinery Saturday morning:



Of course, the photos don’t do it justice. It is such a sweet shade of pink, with cute Hawaiian type flowers all over it. And you can’t tell by the photo, but even the tire treads are covered with flowers. The back story on it is that a few months ago, Derek’s sister received the exact same bike for her birthday. I was SUPER jealous. It is just so choice, and I wished I had one just like it. Little did I know, Homeboy was taking notes. Do I have an awesome man or what? He totally surprised me! I have wanted a cruiser for a long time, and now I have the cutest one ever made, and when me and his sis go riding around, we will be the envy of chicks everywhere. Thank you, Baby! You rule!

Girlies, help me come up with a name for the bike. Please post comments and give me ideas. She needs a name worthy of her supreme beauty!

3 comments:

"Daisy Chick" aka Kristi :-) said...

Yay, we're officially BIKE TWINS! Sweet (said in my best Napoleon Dynamite voice). :-)

Derek is so cute...he asked me a few months ago if I minded if he got you the same exact bike. And I said of course not, don't you know that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery?! I think every girl in the world should have a girly, pink bike! I smile EVERY time I look at mine!

Happy Birthday, Valley Girl! Best wishes to you!

Valley Girl said...

Bike Twin Powers -- ACTIVATE! Form of -- a sweet jump!

daisy chick said...

Form of -- the sweet ramp for your sweet jump! (it's the best I could do) LOL

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNIE!!!!!!!!