Do you see why I'm such a homebody lately and don't want to join the land of the living? Why go anywhere when your pad and its surrounding flora looks like this:



My favorite Big Brown Dog taking time to smell the flowers:

"What? It's not as good as eight-hour butt, but it's okay I guess."

My favorite Pugnacious taking the time to give you the ol' hairy eyeball:

I stained and finished these teak chairs and table myself. Pretty cute, yes? You have to twist your body into all sorts of positions to adequately stain something. Who knew I was a contortionist? Anyway, this is now my fave place to sit and chill. This was once a carport when the house was built in 1949, but now is a section of yard we refer to as "The Slab". I think it looks like some cute little Italian villa now. I'll take this over Skybar any day:

Me and my forehead, kickin' it and being happy:
5 comments:
Oh Bunnie! It's as beautiful as I'd imagined -- can't wait to park my butt in the "Sky-Slab" and enjoy some flowery dog time!! And GREAT job on the chairs!
Oh why thank you, my greatest cheerleader of all time! I <3 pat on the back's!!
The chairs look awesome! So does the yard! Yay spring!
Ooooo, so jealous of the freakin' most beautiful yard ever!! Can't wait to come down (someday, I PROMISE), visit, and hang at "The Slab"!
Girl, you are so amazing. Love you and your forehead. Jillie
Post a Comment